By maintaining the mattresses will help you and your family to a healthy and comfortable sleep. There are a lot of dust and bacterias which is surrounded by you in your home which can lead skin allergies and breathing problems like asthma. Damage mattress can decontaminate the fabric and can easily lead to mould infestation and growth of bacterias too. Food stains and liquid spills can leave a very hard stain on your mattress and lead to permanent stain problem and bad smell. It’s necessary to keep your mattress fresh and clean to maintain a healthy and hygienic environment.
Follow The Given Below Diy Methods For Mattress Stain Removal:
Always keep in mind before starting cleaning read all the instruction carefully. Use mild commercial products in as much quantity as required. Too much amount can damage the surface of the mattress.
Soda water / Carbonated water
- Dealing with small stains and liquid spills always use Carbonated water.
- By spraying soda water on the stain you can easily get rid of the stain.
- Simply take a clean cloth and start wiping on the stain.
- Absorb as much wet quantity as much you can and repeat this process until the stain hasn’t got removed.
- After the process put the mattress under the sunlight to let it dry properly.
- If you noticed any stain then repeat the process again.
- Keep in mind Hydrogen peroxide is harmful and it should be used with caution under professionals or any expert.
- Simply put some of the hydrogen peroxides on the stain and leave it for a while to settle it down.
- Use a wet cloth and damp on the stain and try to remove as much you can or by scrubbing.
- Keep this process on until the stain hasn’t removed.
Vinegar / Baking Soda
Baking soda is an excellent cleaning solution to clean mattress sanitization and mattress deodorization. If you see the stain is fresh and immediately sprinkle some of the baking soda on the stain. For old or stubborn stains you can use baking soda as a paste solution. Simply apply this paste on the stain and leave it for a while to dry. Gently brush all over the mattress and let it dry. Using Soda is the best option for mattress sanitization and it helps in killing all the germs and bacteria.
We at Sams Cleaning Sydney understand that you don’t get enough time to maintain your mattress on a regular basis. Our professional mattress cleaners are all equipped with modern tools and eco-friendly solutions for mattress cleaning and mattress stain removal. Our mattress cleaning services will be there to offer you service 24×7 and serve you with the top best quality of service at an affordable price and good deals. For more information on our special services feel free to call us today and book an appointment.