Need guaranteed rug cleaning in Sydney? Come to Sams Cleaning for all your rug requirements. We promise you a friendly and memorable experience here. We have expertise in cleaning contemporary and antique rugs. Rug Cleaning Sydney plays an important role in your health. Rugs that don’t get cleaned regularly become a storehouse of bacteria, allergens, microorganisms, fungi, mould, and mildew. When you ignore your rug’s cleaning for a long time, you are inviting diseases and problems for yourself and your loved ones. Rug Wash Sydney enhances the life of your rugs. It adds to the beauty of your home. It makes your rug healthier and safer for use. It keeps contaminants away. It makes your rug fibres strong and soft. It retains the lustre of your rugs. Therefore, rug cleaning is an annual maintenance program that you should invest in to keep your rugs shining and long-lasting! Need guaranteed rug cleaning in Sydney? Come to Sams Cleaning for all your rug requirements. We promise you a friendly and memorable experience here. We have expertise in cleaning contemporary and antique rugs.
Rug Cleaning Sydney plays an important role in your health. Rugs that don’t get cleaned regularly become a storehouse of bacteria, allergens, microorganisms, fungi, mould, and mildew. When you ignore your rug’s cleaning for a long time, you are inviting diseases and problems for yourself and your loved ones. Rug Wash Sydney enhances the life of your rugs. It adds to the beauty of your home. It makes your rug healthier and safer for use. It keeps contaminants away. It makes your rug fibres strong and soft. It retains the lustre of your rugs. Therefore, rug cleaning is an annual maintenance program that you should invest in to keep your rugs shining and long-lasting!
6 Reasons to Choose Our Rug Wash Specialists in SydneyWe promise to not disappoint you at any stage of rug cleaning Sydney. And here we give you some reasons to choose Sams Cleaning Sydney for your Oriental or Persian rugs:
- Toxic-free rug cleaning.
- Quick and prompt service.
- 24×7 customer support.
- Same day service.
- Complete the safety of your rugs.
- Latest equipment and products used for rug cleaning.
Why we are the Best Rug Cleaning Company in Sydney?Sams Cleaning is not the only company dealing in rug cleaning services in Sydney but we are definitely unlike any other you will find in the market. The first thing that sets us apart is the quality of service that we deliver. Secondly, we do eco-friendly rug washing Sydney at the cheapest possible price. Most importantly, rug cleaning is not just a job for us; rather it is a passion that we follow. We do chemical-free rug cleaning Sydney. This means our rug cleaning methods are safe for your carpet, you, your kids, your pets, and our environment. No carbon footprints are left behind in our processes. Also, we understand how precious your rugs are – being expensive and antique. So we hire only the best of cleaners with certification and license. Our rug cleaning assures 100% customer satisfaction. Rug Cleaning Sydney is nothing new to us. We have been doing this for decades now and delivering amazing rug cleaning experience.
Benefits of Professional Rug Cleaning in SydneyYou cannot do rug cleaning at home – there is no way to do that effectively. By choosing a professional rug cleaning Sydney, you entitle yourself to the following benefits:
- Complete Rug Stain Removal – Professionals like Sams Cleaning Sydney are equipped with the latest equipment and rug cleaning techniques to eliminate all kinds of stains from the rugs. Thus, complete stain removal is the first benefit of rug cleaning Sydney.
- Efficient and Quick Rug Cleaning Sydney – Rug cleaning is a time-consuming job when you try to do it on yours. Professionals have the knowledge, the tools, and the right products for rug washing Sydney and that is why they can do it quickly and much efficiently.
- Hassle-Free Rug Cleaning – By hiring the experts, you transfer your worries to them. You can relax while the experts do their job. You can stay stress-free without bothering to look for newer stuff to clean those stains from your rugs.
- Enhanced Air Quality – The dust, allergens, bacteria, and other contaminants living in your used rugs deteriorate the indoor air quality as well. But if you keep your rugs clean by hiring the experts regularly, you can keep them at a bay.
- Air Pollutant Removal – Air pollutants reside in every home but the quantity increases if there is a dirty rug in a room. To avoid these pollutants affecting your health, it is best to opt for rug cleaning services.
- Prolonged Rug Life – If you are in love with your rugs, professional rug cleaning is for you. Dirty rugs don’t last long but cleaner ones do. Thus, to prolong the life of your irreplaceable rugs it is best to hire rug wash specialists at least once every year.
Benefits of Eco-friendly Rug Cleaning Sydney
- There are various benefits of using eco-friendly rug cleaning services for you as a customer too. Some of these are:
- Your rugs’ fabrics will never be damaged through shrinkage and discolouration.
- Eco-friendly products are safe for kids and pets because these do not have any detergents or phosphates.
- Less water consumption in the cleaning process means quicker drying of the rugs.
- Organic rug cleaning leads to less mould growth because of less moisture content in the cleaning process.
- Chemical cleaning products cause noxious fumes when they are applied to the carpets. These can cause allergies to your loved ones. This can be severely reduced with green cleaning.
- Safer indoor air.
Eco-Friendly Rug Cleaning SolutionsAt Sams Cleaning we love our environment and thus we take every plausible measure to keep it safe and green. For this reason, we use only eco-friendly cleaning solutions for rug cleaning Sydney. We have specially created organic and biodegradable rug cleaning solutions that consist of no harmful chemicals while giving your rugs a natural restoration and deep cleaning. Our natural solutions are made of ingredients that are safe for the environment. Moreover, our eco-friendly methods use less water than conventional steam cleaning methods.
How to Remove Pet Urine Stains from RugsPet urine stains can be removed using various methods. We discuss two of them – one is using liquid dishwashing detergent and the second is using vinegar and water solution. Here is the first one:
- First of all, take a clean towel/paper towels to blot the urine spot. You have to be quick in doing this before your beloved rug absorbs all the liquid.
- You can also use a shop-vac to extract the urine. However, if you don’t have that at home then go ahead with the next step.
- Use a solution of one cup warm water and one-quarter teaspoon liquid dishwashing detergent. Take it in a spray bottle and spray the solution on the stained part of the rug.
- Once this solution sets into the stain, you have to extract this solution from the carpet. You can do this by using a shop-vac or a cotton cloth/paper towels.
- Rinse the area with warm water and if you still see the stains, repeat the above steps.
The second method has to be done as described below:
- Use paper towels or cotton cloth to blot the spot. It is important to absorb all the liquid that you can before the carpet absorbs it.
- Make a mixture of 50% water and 50% white vinegar. Take a large amount of this solution in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture on the pet urine stain on the rug. Take a scrubbing brush and scrub forcefully so that the solution goes deep into the rug fibres. This vinegar solution is aimed to neutralize the effects of urine ammonia.
- Again you have to blot the stain for which you can use a cotton cloth or paper towels.
- Once it gets dry, sprinkle a handful of baking soda on the stain. Make sure to cover the whole of the stained area.
- Make a mixture of one teaspoon of dishwashing detergent with half a cup of three per cent hydrogen peroxide and use a scrubbing brush again to let it go deep down.
- Rinse with warm water and then blot the area to extract any liquid.
- Lastly, vacuum the rug for complete drying.
Let Us Help You with Our Professional Rug Cleaning!Sams Cleaning is a renowned name for rug cleaning Sydney. We deliver value for money services for your exquisite rugs. We bring your rugs back to life with our sure shot eco-friendly cleaning methods and advanced rug cleaning tools. Being open 7 days a week, getting your rugs cleaned will not hamper your work life. All you have to do is give us a call and we will do the rest. We can even arrange for rug cleaning pick up from your location. We are the rug wash specialists in Sydney for over a decade. We can deal with all sorts of rugs without losing their original charm. Don’t live with dirty, stained, smelly, or worn-out rugs anymore. Call the experts of rug cleaning Sydney today and rejuvenate your rugs!
Faqs on Rug Cleaning Sydney:
⭐How much does it cost to clean a Persian rug?
Usually, professional rug cleaners charge per square meter. Though a lot of factors are taken into consideration while giving you the exact quote, roughly it takes around $28 per square meter. This means you will have to spend around $200 for a large room rug.
⭐How do you clean a silk Persian rug?
Silk Persian rugs are not just any other carpets; they are treasures of art. We understand their value and thus clean them the authentic way. These rugs have always been washed by hand for thousands of years now. These rugs need extra attention and we give them that at Sams Cleaning. Depending upon the dye chemistry, fiber construction, and rug’s condition, our cleaners design a unique rug cleaning plan to give your rugs the best possible service!
⭐Can I clean my Oriental rug myself?
Oriental rugs are too fragile to handle. They need extra care and cannot be treated just like any other carpet. You can clean them at home though using DIY methods but you will have to be extra careful in doing so. Therefore, it is advisable to opt for professional cleaners for Oriental rug cleaning.